1. First was the "strategic partner" thingy that automatically gets a housemate disqualified/evicted if their partner gets disqualified
2. Then we heard that Tobi was a staff of Heritage Bank (a major sponsor) and got on the show as a result...though Heritage Bank has said it's not true sha
They had to even dissolve the pairs so that CeeC's double wahala wouldn't affect his "game"
3. After Leo and Ifu won the Pepsi challenge, we started seeing past photos of Leo modelling for Payporte
4. After evicting housemates and sending them back to Nigeria to see the outside world, they asked us to vote 2 of them back in ... and we all know Anto never left S.A but no wahala
Biggie now cancelled all the Strikes...yimu
5. When Bambam's throwback picture showed her with fellow housemate Princess, and last year's housemates Miyonse and T-Boss before coming to the show
and then Dee-one's 2016 IG post, which revealed he had known T-boss and Miyonse even before BBnaija 2017 started.
6. And let's not quickly forget CeeC's Payporte dress matter...after Payporte had come online to express their displeasure, Biggie still somehow managed to sweep the whole thing under the carpet without issuing a warning/Strike
Favouritism or nah?
7. While we were all still shocked about Bambam's unusual eviction on Saturday evening, her lover was evicted the next day, under the normal circumstance
We thought it was some sort of April Fool's prank but then it was clear something fishy was going on...or maybe they just wanted to make it more romantic...as they even brought Johnny Drille to perform at the Live Show....who knows?
8. And then this happened
Trust fans to do the digging
9. Before the organizers came up with this new story...
10. And changed the results to this
11. Let the show just end please
We won't be shocked if CeeC wins