1. Island people will be feeling like they're living in Nigeria's London but Mainland likes to humble them
2. Island people like imported things abi? Where is Apapa Wharf? Isn't it on the mainland?
3. Island people travel alot, where is the Local and International Airport. On the mainland sir/ma
4. You're trying to hit Government money, where is the Lagos State Capital? Yes the mainland too
5. If you have something to do on the mainland you still have to endanger your life on the Third Mainland Bridge smh
6. Islands are water logged. One drop of water touches the floor and BAM! Floods everywhere, whereas let Tsunami happen on the mainland, tomorrow everywhere is dry
7. Plots of land on the Island are way more expensive than the mainland. You think you're rich? We on the mainland are saving money jare
8. Before you can get lunch on the island, you might have to spend up to 5k. Iya Bashira here will give me nutritious food for 500 Naira
9. Well someone can be living at Lagos Island (Eko Idumota) and say he's living on the island abi?
10. So dear beautiful people of the Kraks fam. I hope with this solid points I've been able to convince you that the Mainland is better than the Island
Argue with the Third Mainland Bridge if you think otherwise