1. Panic: When the debit alert comes in and your heart starts to pound
2. Anxiety: How much was debited? How much was in the account? Let me read the message very well
3. Then confusion sets in. When did I spend money? What did I buy? When did I buy it?
4. Critical Thinking: Who did I give my card to? How did they know my password?
5. Hysteria: Wait, WHERE IS MY CARD?
6. Relief: Oh! it's beside me
7. Annoyance: When you realize the bank wrongfully debited your account
8. Anger: When you carry yourself to their office to cause trouble
9. Regret: When you realize the N500 they deducted was for card maintenance