1. When you ask for directions and someone starts telling you in Kilometers
Is this one feeling fine?
2. When your friends tell you they'll be around in three-quarter of an hour
Is that 50 minutes or 12 minutes. I'm so much confused
3. When you go to a country where they still use coins and you're just confused
How many coins will somebody count now
4. You, after one week of being a cashier
5. You already calculate how much your change will be before going to buy bread
From 500, if I buy bread 120, my change will be 270?
6. When they give you mathematics at a job screening
Is this how I'll die jobless?
7. You and your Olodo friends, when they are looking for volunteers for the maths club
8. When you're helping people to do serious calculations in your head but they don't need it because everybody knows 2X8 is 16
9. When your 7 year old cousin brings his quantitative assignment to you
10. But your hatred for Maths can never affect the knowledge of how much is in your account