1. Your Nigerian Mother scanning your ticket and seeing you're only allowed a 40Kg luggage limit.
2. So she packs 80Kg and tells you they'll allow it.
It's only small extra kg
3. Complete with a human sized hand luggage and Iya Pelumi's small bag.
Because your father owns the plane
4. She will now be forming shocked when they weigh the luggage at the airport.
How did 80Kg quickly turn to 81?
5. So you start shuffling and wearing clothes because afterall, it's cold in London.
Why not start khacking up now
6. Your mother angrily asks how much their extra baggage fee is and when they tell her $200.
How much did we buy ticket?
7. You can see sadness in her eyes as she removes all the yam, plantain, Pomo, egusi, ogbono and crayfish you were supposed to eat in London.
My baby will starve
8. Someone now walks up to y'all to help them carry Dano Milk.
Dano with a spice of cocaine abi?
9. When she can finally get you on the plane with about 8Kg extra luggage.
We did it. Don't worry, it won't happen next time.
10. How she dances the next time you tell her you're allowed 60Kg, knowing she's going to pack 150kg.