1. This is how you can relax in your house if your driver is not around yet
Dear Brethren, December is here and people are actively searching for iPhones to call Bae's so when you order that ride, don't step out until your driver has notified you of his presence.
If you start walking up and down in the name of 'waiting for my taxify ride', somebody might decide to help you keep your iPhone. Permanently.
So sit still and your phone will still be yours come 2019.
2. You booked a ride with a man, a woman comes to pick you up and you're going to enter because she's fine? Is this not the work of your village people?
This is how marine spirits do their work.
If you notice your driver or the vehicle has changed, don't give enter the vehicle and start praying and shouting Blood of Jesus when you see that he has gone off course. Jesus is busy during this period.
Instead, refuse to get into the vehicle and make a report via the in-app support tab.
3. Do not let anybody embarrass you.
So confirm your payment method before requesting a ride.
That is, if you've originally chosen to pay via card, don't start counting 1000 Naira notes when you reach your destination because you want your enemies to see that you have money.
Likewise, don't start pricing the ride like fish when you arrive at your destination.
Taxify not Yaba market.
4. Keep your loved ones updated. We don't mean your side-chick, please.
We all have that family member or friend who is always ready to remove gele, earrings, shoes to start a fight and will end up dragging everybody to the nearest station.
Now, brighten that family friend's day by sharing your ETA. The Share My ETA function appears on the bottom of the app, right under your driver’s profile. So, If anything goes wrong, that person is ready to tear down Lagos.
Please, do not call this person to help you abuse the driver whenever you're annoyed by the traffic.
Don't embarrass somebody's child.
5. iPhone Xs is almost half a million thus if you forget it in your taxify ride, you might as well add Santa Claus to your CV
Check your surroundings well before exiting a ride as Taxify is not liable for any missing belongings. If you notice your belongings are missing, here is how you get your items back.
However, if you forget your owambe jollof inside the car, just see it as charity.
Don't call us for your jollof.
6. Please, don't buy the entire Lagos all in the name of hunger and dash the car all the trash.
Don't leave souvenir for somebody's child, please. The only souvenir we will accept is Naira.
Or maybe pounds sterling.
Anything but chewed-up sugarcane and trash
We're not related to LAWMA, plis.
7. Please, reach out to us
Valuing the feedback of our customers is not just a buzzword for us. Your opinion helps us improve the user experience for everyone on the platform. Do report any serious incidents here
- Rate. Don't give your driver 1 star because the photo he took of you is trash. Baba is a driver not a photographer and don't rate your driver 5 stars because she's fine. Okay you can do that, we'll be looking forward to the wedding.
- Report. You can easily send a report via the support platform on the app. Do this by clicking on the profiletab on the left-hand corner and scrolling to 'Ride History' and choosing the appropriate query to send or scrolling to ‘Support’ and under 'Your Conversations' starting a conversation with the team. Remember that you can also send an email to [email protected].