1. So you’re enjoying all the hugs, kisses and attention
It’s a good time to be alive 😍
2. And suddenly, your parents start talking about a second baby😳. Seriously?
You are not even 5 months yet🤦🏾♀️
3. Like play, like play, Mum has stopped breastfeeding you because she’s pregnant... AGAIN!
Now you’re suffering for sins you didn’t even commit😰
4. Instead of wallowing in pain; you decide to make plans on how to deal with the newborn when he comes
Because you cannot be replaced, never!
5. Meanwhile, your parents are here showing fake love but you can read through that Bullsh**
Can you please piss off.. thank you!
6. So.. the baby is finally here and he’s kinda cute. This is not so bad after all.
He’s wearing your old clothes so, that’s helping with the coping process
7. And then... BOOM! He starts taking your toys, eating your food and crying 24 hours 😪
Who is this child?
8. Sometimes, you just want to beat him well but you remember the beating you’d get in return 😰.
They even make you apologise when he’s wrong😩
9. Once in a blue moon, your parents are on your side Mr Sensitive will scream the world down!
Oh please.. cry me a river 🙄
10. Anyway.... enough of the ranting. No matter how annoying he is... you love him sometimes too and would do anything to protect your ‘baby brother’.